Monday, March 24, 2008

Squeeky Wheels

This is my first attempt at a blog. I don't care if anyone ever reads it, and they probably won't, so good... Here I go!

I recently decided to take my car "off roading." This ended up to be a long trip where we just got really stuck in the mud in a construction yard. After waiting for two hours for help, we got it unstuck.

In the process of trying to get unstuck by ourselves we got a lot of mud packed in every crack and crevice on the left side of the car.

Although I took the car to the do-it-yourself car wash twice to spray off the mud, there still seems to be a lot of it underneath where the tires are. I can tell because lately there is a terrible squieeching sound that has recently become very loud. I can tell its loud not only because I can hear it over my blasting stereo, but I get weird looks from people on the street and even people in other cars that lead me to believe they too can hear this painful squeal.

They turn to look at the culprit car and I see the split second of confusion as they realize it isn't the '82 Toyota Corolla, but the '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser.

"Why does this new car sound like it was dragged out of a decade of being in a junkyard?" they ask themselves. The answer... I don't know. Thats the answer.

I'm gonna get some squeal-be-gone and remedy my situation.

Thanks.

No comments: