Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm learning how technology works

I've just discovered that I can now post blogs from my phone. This blog won't be very interesting since its just about phone blogging.

I will say that on July 11th I will be an excited little camper. On that blessed day the iPhone g3 comes out. I currently own the origional iPhone, but since the vibrate alert function doesn't work and the the camera is jacked up, I'm going to cash in on apple's awesome warranty that says I get a new phone if the one I have breaks before a year is up. Well a year isn't up, and I'm going to have them just upgrade it to the G3.

If you are at all curious as to why I could get so excited by a piece of metal and glass that can call someone, watch apple's keynote address on their website. Steve Jobs will explain everything. Its about the dopest (fake word) thing I can think about.

Sent from my iPhone (soon to be G3)